Tag Archives: habits
I’m ramping up a new self-improvement program in public this morning. This is a big deal to me, though it probably won’t seem like much to you. Here’s my problem: I’ve determined quite rationally that the number-one thing I want … Read more »
TED THE CAT
- Go Ahead Bird, Go Ahead and Sing (20)
- حراج: Fantastic pictures! Here is the kind of information which should be discussed across the world wide web.. حراج...
- A Seven-Step Program for Procrastinating Writers (103)
- Remembering Johnny Cash (8)
- TheodoreSmall: I have checked your blog and i’ve found some duplicate content, that’s why you don’t...
- When Mick Jagger and Fergie Dance (Reprise) (10)
- ENG 352 Technical Writing: Speaking of clichés, does anyone know an expression that means going downhill (in a bad...
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Kaze is Washington DC area writing guru Steve Altman. The nickname is Japanese for “the wind.” Read more »
Ras at Texas BBQ in DC, site of lunchtime chats with Kaze on the art and agony of writing. Ras is also known in some publishing circles as George Clack. Read more »