Tag Archives: Rush Limbaugh
Economists like to talk about “virtuous circles” and also their opposite, “vicious circles.” The Wikipedia editors do a fine job of succinctly defining these phenomena: They refer to a complex of events that reinforces itself through a feedback loop. A … Read more »
It’s been an exciting week in Limbaugh Land. There’s no need to recount the tragic story of Rush Limbaugh’s hubris in calling a Georgetown U law student a slut and a prostitute, and then how all his attempts to apologize … Read more »
TED THE CAT
- Benchmarking the Top 10 Blogs for Writers (1)
- Best argumentative Essay: Of Paul’s cathedral created Previous Unhappinessis house|the household of Outdated...
- Kaze: To (and from) His Coy Mistress (3)
- Kim: Hello=Post Comment
- I’m Not a Friend, but I Play One on Facebook (13)
- citate celebre: I am really happy to glance at this webpage posts which consists of plenty of valuable information,...
- My Cinema Paradisos, Part 2 (12)
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Kaze is Washington DC area writing guru Steve Altman. The nickname is Japanese for “the wind.” Read more »
Ras at Texas BBQ in DC, site of lunchtime chats with Kaze on the art and agony of writing. Ras is also known in some publishing circles as George Clack. Read more »