Tag Archives: Rush Limbaugh
Economists like to talk about “virtuous circles” and also their opposite, “vicious circles.” The Wikipedia editors do a fine job of succinctly defining these phenomena: They refer to a complex of events that reinforces itself through a feedback loop. A … Read more »
It’s been an exciting week in Limbaugh Land. There’s no need to recount the tragic story of Rush Limbaugh’s hubris in calling a Georgetown U law student a slut and a prostitute, and then how all his attempts to apologize … Read more »
TED THE CAT
- A Seven-Step Program for Procrastinating Writers (111)
- Valentine’s Day, Two Weeks Late (5)
- Robert Ren: It is claimed that as a result of Valentine’s Day, the working classes and rural poor become more...
- My Cinema Paradisos, Part 2 (13)
- best pron: cPGoPX This blog post is excellent, probably because of how well the subject was developped. I like some...
- Connectivity and Its Discontents (7)
- youngKyle: Hi do you know that you can increase your conversion ratio couple of times and earn extra cash every day....
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Kaze is Washington DC area writing guru Steve Altman. The nickname is Japanese for “the wind.” Read more »
Ras at Texas BBQ in DC, site of lunchtime chats with Kaze on the art and agony of writing. Ras is also known in some publishing circles as George Clack. Read more »